Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 42. The Insurance Contract
- Section 190. Execution of Policies.
previous: Section 180
. Charter, Bylaw Provisions.
next: Section 200
. Underwriters' and Combination Policies.
AS 21.42.190. Execution of Policies.
- (a) Each insurance policy shall be executed in the name of and on behalf of the insurer by its officer, attorney-in-fact,
employee, or representative duly authorized by the insurer.
- (b) A facsimile signature of the executing individual may be used in lieu of an original signature.
- (c) An insurance contract that is otherwise valid is not rendered invalid by reason of the apparent execution on behalf of
the insurer by the imprinted facsimile signature of an individual who is not authorized to execute as of the date of
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.