Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 27. Producers, Agents, Administrators, Brokers, Adjusters, and Managers
- Section 460. Return of License.
previous: Section 450
. Fine in Lieu of Action Against the License. [Repealed, Sec. 223 Ch 67 SLA 1992].
next: Section 470
. - 21.27.520l Agent, Broker, Solicitor, Service Representatives, and Adjuster Defined; Exceptions From Definitions. [Repealed, Sec. 47 Ch 29 SLA 1987].
AS 21.27.460. Return of License.
- (a) A license issued under this chapter is the property of the state. Within 10 days of an order or notice of nonrenewal,
suspension, or revocation of the license, the licensee or other person having possession or custody of the license
shall deliver it to the director either personally or by certified mail.
- (b) If a license is lost, stolen, or destroyed while in the possession of the licensee or person, the director may accept,
in lieu of the return of the license, an affidavit of the licensee or other person responsible for or involved in the
safekeeping of the license concerning the facts of the loss, theft, or destruction.
- (c) Upon a change in the state of residence, a place of business, a mailing address, or in the compliance officer of a
firm, a license subject to the change shall be surrendered to the director within 10 days either personally or by
certified mail and the division shall reissue the license reflecting the changes if the licensee continues to satisfy
the qualifications under this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.