Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 27. Producers, Agents, Administrators, Brokers, Adjusters, and Managers
- Section 80. Examinations.
previous: Section 70
. Scope of Examination. [Repealed, Sec. 223 Ch 67 SLA 1992].
next: Section 90
. , 21.27.095l Qualifications For Licensing; Licensing of General Agents. [Repealed, Sec. 223 Ch 67 SLA 1992].
AS 21.27.080. Examinations.
- (a) The answers of the applicant to an examination shall be written by the applicant under the director's supervision, and
the written examination may be supplemented by oral examination at the director's discretion.
- (b) The director shall give examinations at the times and places that the director considers necessary to reasonably serve
the convenience of the director, applicants, and licensees.
- (c) The director may require a waiting period of reasonable duration before giving a new examination to an applicant who
has failed to pass a previous similar examination.
- (d) The director may make arrangements, including contracting with an outside testing service, for administering
examinations and collecting a nonrefundable fee.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.