Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 24. Administration of Deposits
- Section 90. Rights of Insurer During Solvency.
previous: Section 80
next: Section 100
. Excess Deposits.
AS 21.24.090. Rights of Insurer During Solvency.
If the insurer remains solvent and is in compliance with this title it may
- (1) demand, receive, sue for, and recover the income from the assets or securities deposited;
- (2) exchange and substitute for the deposited assets or securities, or any part thereof, other eligible assets or
securities of equivalent or greater value;
- (3) at any reasonable time inspect the deposit.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.