Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 21. Investments
- Section 20. Eligible Investments.
previous: Section 10
next: Section 30
. - 21.21.250. [Repealed, Sec. 84 Ch 81 SLA 2001].
AS 21.21.020. Eligible Investments.
- (a) Insurers shall invest in or lend their funds on the security of, and shall hold as invested assets, only the eligible
investments prescribed in this chapter.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 85 ch 50 SLA 1990].
- (c) Eligibility of an investment shall be determined as of the date of its making or acquisition.
- (d) An investment limitation based upon the amount of the insurer's assets or particular funds shall relate to the assets
or funds shown by the insurer's annual statement most recently required to be filed with the director.
- (e) For purposes of determining compliance with investment limitations imposed under this chapter, the director or an
insurer shall use admitted asset values.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.