Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 6. The Director of Insurance
- Section 130. Examination of Producers, Adjusters, and Promoters.
previous: Section 120
. Examination of Insurers.
next: Section 140
. Conduct of Examination.
AS 21.06.130. Examination of Producers, Adjusters, and Promoters.
- (a) To determine compliance with this title, the director may, as often as the director has reasonable cause, examine or
require a written report from a person of the accounts, records, documents, and transactions pertaining to or affecting
the insurance affairs or proposed insurance affairs of
- (1) an insurance producer or independent adjuster; or
- (2) a person engaged in or proposing to be engaged in or assisting in the promotion or formation of a domestic insurer or
insurance holding corporation, or corporation to finance a domestic insurer or the production of its business.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 223 ch 67 SLA 1992].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.