Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 19. Highways and Ferries
- Chapter 75. Knik Arm Bridge and Toll Authority
- Section 41. Operation of Authority.
previous: Section 31
. Board of Directors of Authority.
next: Section 51
. Executive Director.
AS 19.75.041. Operation of Authority.
- (a) The powers of the authority are vested in the board.
- (b) Three voting members of the board constitute a quorum.
- (c) The governor shall designate one member of the board to serve as the chair of the board. The voting members of the
board shall elect other officers they determine desirable.
- (d) Action may be taken and motions and resolutions adopted by the board at a meeting by the affirmative vote of at least
three voting members.
- (e) The public members of the board shall receive a stipend of $300 a day while performing business of the authority.
- (f) The members of the board serving under AS 19.75.031
(a)(1), (2), (6), and (7) serve without compensation but are entitled to per diem and travel expenses authorized by law
under AS 39.20.180
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.