Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 19. Highways and Ferries
- Chapter 75. Knik Arm Bridge and Toll Authority
- Section 21. Establishment of Authority.
previous: Section 11
next: Section 31
. Board of Directors of Authority.
AS 19.75.021. Establishment of Authority.
- (a) There is established the Knik Arm Bridge and Toll Authority. The authority is a public corporation and an
instrumentality of the state within the Department of Transportation and Public Facilities, but the authority has a
separate and independent legal existence from the state. The exercise by the authority of the powers in this chapter is
considered an essential governmental function of the state.
- (b) The authority may not be terminated as long as it has bonds, notes, or other obligations outstanding. Upon termination
of the authority, its rights and property pass to the state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.