Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 19. Highways and Ferries
- Chapter 40. James Dalton Highway
- Section 100. Use of the Highway By Industrial or Commercial Traffic.
previous: Section 70
. Conflict With Other Laws.
next: Section 110
. Public Use of a Portion of the Highway.
AS 19.40.100. Use of the Highway By Industrial or Commercial Traffic.
- (a) The department shall maintain the highway and keep it open to industrial or commercial traffic throughout the year.
- (b) "Industrial or commercial traffic" means
- (1) travel necessary and related to resource exploration and development or to support of those activities, if the
individual engaged in those activities has all necessary permits;
- (2) travel necessary and related to access by local residents to their property; or
- (3) motor carriers engaged in commerce.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.