Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 74. Cigarette Fire Safety
- Section 210. Fire Prevention and Public Safety Fund. [Effective August 1, 2008]..
previous: Section 200
. Other Remedies. [Effective August 1, 2008]..
next: Section 220
. Implementation. [Effective August 1, 2008]..
AS 18.74.210. Fire Prevention and Public Safety Fund. [Effective August 1, 2008]..
- (a) The fire prevention and public safety fund is established. The fund consists of appropriations made to the fund.
- (b) The purpose of the fund is to pay the expenses of the state fire marshal and the department for implementing and
enforcing this chapter.
- (c) Money appropriated to the fund may be spent for the purposes of the fund without further appropriation.
Money appropriated to the fund does not lapse.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.