Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 70. Fire Protection
- Section 20. Duties of Department of Public Safety.
previous: Section 10
. General Function of Department of Public Safety With Respect to Fire Protection.
next: Section 30
. Investigation of Fires Resulting From Crime.
AS 18.70.020. Duties of Department of Public Safety.
The Department of Public Safety shall
- (1) aid in the enforcement of all laws and ordinances and the regulations adopted under AS 18.70.010
- 18.70.100 and all other laws relating to fires or
to fire prevention and protection;
- (2) encourage the adoption of fire prevention measures by means of education;
- (3) prepare or have prepared for dissemination information relating to the subject of fire prevention and extinguishment;
- (4) administer the state fire-service training program, including the administration of grants for fire-service training.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.