Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 65. Police Protection
- Section 610. Duties of Missing Persons Information Clearinghouse.
previous: Section 600
. Missing Persons Information Clearinghouse.
next: Section 620
. Duty of Law Enforcement Agencies.
AS 18.65.610. Duties of Missing Persons Information Clearinghouse.
- (a) The missing persons information clearinghouse is established as a central repository of information regarding missing
- (b) The clearinghouse shall
- (1) establish within the state a system and appropriate procedures for communication of information regarding missing
- (2) collect, maintain, and disseminate accurate and complete information on missing persons for the purpose of
identifying, locating, and returning them;
- (3) provide for exchange of information on missing persons within the state;
- (4) cooperate with private citizens, local law enforcement agencies, and other state and federal agencies in
investigations concerning missing persons;
- (5) provide training and assistance to law enforcement agencies to promote effective use of the clearinghouse.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.