Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 65. Police Protection
- Section 440. Revocation of License.
previous: Section 430
. Duration of License.
next: Section 450
AS 18.65.440. Revocation of License.
A security guard license issued under AS 18.65.400
- 18.65.490 is subject to revocation in accordance
with AS 44.62 (Administrative Procedure Act) for the following
- (1) false statements in an application issued under AS 18.65.400
- (2) violation of a provision of AS 18.65.400
- 18.65.490 or a regulation adopted under AS 18.65.450
- (3) conviction of a felony or a crime involving moral turpitude while licensed;
- (4) knowing impersonation of a law enforcement officer; or
- (5) knowingly continuing the employment of an individual as a security guard who has been convicted of a felony or a crime
involving moral turpitude, or who has impersonated a law enforcement officer while employed by the licensee.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.