Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 65. Police Protection
- Section 320. Cancellation of Identification Card.
previous: Section 311
. Anatomical Gift. [See Delayed Amendment Note]..
next: Section 330
AS 18.65.320. Cancellation of Identification Card.
- (a) The department shall cancel an identification card if the person receiving the card fails to give the required or
correct information in the person's application. Nothing in this section prohibits reapplication by the person or
reissuance of the identification card.
- (b) A person whose identification card has been cancelled shall return the card to the department. Failure to return a
cancelled card within 10 days after receiving notice of the cancellation is a violation punishable by a fine of up to
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.