Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 65. Police Protection
- Section 248. Employment of Correctional, Probation, and Parole Officers.
previous: Section 245
. Denial or Revocation of Certificate of Municipal Correctional, Correctional, Probation, or Parole Officer.
next: Section 250
. Financial Assistance. [Repealed, Sec. 24 Ch 22 SLA 2001].
AS 18.65.248. Employment of Correctional, Probation, and Parole Officers.
- (a) A person may not be appointed as a municipal correctional, correctional, probation, or parole officer unless the
person has a valid certificate issued by the council under AS 18.65.242
- (b) The provisions of (a) of this section do not apply to a person employed on a probationary basis, except that
employment on a probationary basis may not exceed the period authorized for probationary employment determined by the
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.