Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 63. Hazardous Painting Certification
- Section 10. Hazardous Painting Certificate Required.
previous: Chapter 63
. Hazardous Painting Certification
next: Section 20
. Issuance of Certificate.
AS 18.63.010. Hazardous Painting Certificate Required.
- (a) A person may not employ or contract with a professional painter to perform hazardous painting for compensation unless
the painter holds a current valid hazardous painting certificate issued by the department. As a condition of
employment, an employer may require a professional painter to provide a copy of the certificate. It is a defense to a
violation of this subsection by an employer if the employer produces a copy of the painter's certificate and the
employer reasonably believed the certificate was not falsified.
- (b) A professional painter may not provide a falsified hazardous painting certificate to an employer or make a false
statement to an employer regarding the painter's certification.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.