Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 62. Certificates of Fitness
- Section 50. Issuance and Contents of Certificate.
previous: Section 40
. Duration of Certificate.
next: Section 60
. Power of the Department.
AS 18.62.050. Issuance and Contents of Certificate.
- (a) If, upon investigation and examination by the department, the applicant is found competent by reason of training and
experience, the department shall issue a certificate of fitness. The certificate shall set out the competency of the
applicant and provide for positive identification of the applicant, and shall be carried on the person engaged in work
subject to the requirement of a certificate of fitness under this chapter.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 23 ch 81 SLA 1984].
- (c) Verification by an Alaska-based labor union of a member's qualification to meet the requirements for a certificate of
fitness may be accepted in lieu of examination or other requirement for issuing a certification under this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.