Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 50. Vital Statistics Act
- Section 40. Duties of State Registrar.
previous: Section 30
. Appointment of State Registrar of Vital Statistics.
next: Section 50
. Delegation of Duties.
AS 18.50.040. Duties of State Registrar.
The state registrar shall
- (1) administer and enforce this chapter and the regulations adopted under it, and issue instructions for the efficient
administration of the statewide system of vital statistics;
- (2) direct and supervise the statewide system of vital statistics and the bureau, and keep its records;
- (3) direct, supervise, and control the activities of local registrars related to the operation of the vital statistics
- (4) prescribe and furnish the forms required by this chapter and the regulations issued under it;
- (5) prepare and publish reports of vital statistics and other required statistical reports.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.