Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 35. Public Accommodations and Facilities
- Section 310. Exemptions.
previous: Section 305
. Places Where Smoking is Prohibited.
next: Section 320
. Designation of Smoking Sections.
AS 18.35.310. Exemptions.
- (a) The prohibition set out in AS 18.35.300
does not apply to
- (1) a portion of a place or vehicle that is designated as a smoking section under AS 18.35.320
- (2) a limousine for hire or taxicab, if the driver consents and the driver ascertains that all passengers consent to
smoking in the vehicle.
- (3) [Repealed, Sec. 3 ch 64 SLA 1990].
- (b) The prohibitions set out in AS 18.35.300
- 18.35.305 do not apply to smoking by performers on
the stage as part of a theatrical entertainment production.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.