Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 28. State Assistance For Community Health Aide Programs
- Section 100. Definitions.
previous: Section 50
next: Chapter 31
AS 18.28.100. Definitions.
In this chapter,
- (1) "alternate community health aide" means a person who assists the primary community health aide when necessary and acts
in the absence of the primary community health aide;
- (2) "community health aide" includes a primary community health aide and an alternate health aide;
- (3) "department" means the Department of Health and Social Services;
- (4) "local health organization" means a nonprofit corporation or other entity that provides health services in a rural
area that is less than 4,000 square miles;
- (5) "primary community health aide" means a person who has completed the first of three levels of community health aide
training offered by the Norton Sound Health Corporation at the Nome Hospital, the Kuskokwim Community College in
Bethel, the Alaska Area Native Health Service in Anchorage, or another accredited training center;
- (6) "regional health organization" means a nonprofit corporation or home rule borough that provides health aide services
under a contract with the Alaska Native Health Service in a rural area that is at least 4,000 square miles.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.