Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 26. Alaska Medical Facility Authority
- Section 60. Operation and Management of Medical Facilities.
previous: Section 50
. Powers of Authority.
next: Section 70
. Expenses of Authority.
AS 18.26.060. Operation and Management of Medical Facilities.
- (a) The authority may not maintain or operate any medical facility. However, if the operator of a medical facility or
trustee under a trust agreement defaults under any material provisions of the contractual documents, the authority may
operate and maintain the medical facility on an interim basis for a limited period of time as is necessary to recruit
another knowledgeable and competent operator or trustee.
- (b) All references to the maintenance or operation of a medical facility within this chapter must be strictly construed as
subject to the limitation of (a) of this section and are not expansions of, additions to, or in any other manner an
amplification of the restrictive intent and language of (a) of this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.