Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 25. Assistance to Hospitals and Health Facilities
- Section 100. Regulations Authorized.
previous: Section 90
. Use of Purchases.
next: Section 110
. Report of Grants Made.
AS 18.25.100. Regulations Authorized.
The department shall adopt regulations for
- (1) the establishment of criteria, minimum requirements, and standards for assistance to communities under AS 18.25.070
- (2) the establishment of the fiscal and accounting procedures and controls considered necessary for the payment of grants;
- (3) the compilation of data and information from the communities concerned that will support the need for assistance under
- (4) the establishment of procedures by which communities may apply for assistance;
- (5) accepting financial or other assistance from the federal government under federal law to carry out the purpose of AS
- 18.25.110 through matching funds or grants;
- (6) cooperation and coordination with other state boards, departments, or agencies engaged in construction programs in
areas applying for assistance under AS 18.25.070
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.