Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 55. Shooting and Firearm Safety
- Section 40. Advisory Committee.
previous: Section 30
next: Title 17
. Food and Drugs
AS 16.55.040. Advisory Committee.
- (a) There is established in the Department of Fish and Game an Advisory Committee on Hunting and Firearm Safety. The
committee consists of five members appointed by the commissioner of fish and game and serving at the commissioner's
pleasure. Members of the advisory committee serve without compensation but are entitled to per diem and travel
expenses provided by law for members of boards and commissions.
- (b) The Advisory Committee on Hunting and Firearm Safety shall select one of its members as chairman.
- (c) The Advisory Committee on Hunting and Firearm Safety shall meet at the call of the chairman or at the request of a
majority of its members.
- (d) The Advisory Committee on Hunting and Firearm Safety shall advise the Department of Fish and Game in fulfilling its
responsibilities under this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.