Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 51. Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute
- Section 20. Board of Directors.
previous: Section 10
. Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute Established.
next: Section 30
. Term of Office.
AS 16.51.020. Board of Directors.
- (a) The governing body of the institute is a board of directors. The board consists of seven voting members appointed by
the governor. In making appointments to the board, the governor shall consider, but need not appoint, nominees
presented by persons engaged in fish processing, the financing of fish processing, or commercial fishing.
- (b) Five members of the board shall be seafood processors: four of the seafood processors must have an annual payroll in
the state of more than $2,500,000; one of the seafood processors must have an annual payroll in the state of $50,000 -
$2,500,000. Two members of the board must be engaged in commercial fishing.
- (c) The board shall annually elect a chairman and other necessary officers from among its members.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.