Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 43. Regulation of Entry Into Alaska Commercial Fisheries
- Section 500. Renewal of Vessel Permits.
previous: Section 490
. Substitution of Vessels.
next: Section 510
. Vessel Permit Fees.
AS 16.43.500. Renewal of Vessel Permits.
- (a) A vessel interim-use permit or vessel entry permit is issued for one year and must be renewed annually.
- (b) A vessel interim-use permit or vessel entry permit may not be renewed until the fees for each preceding year during
which the permit has not been renewed are paid.
- (c) Failure to renew a vessel entry permit for two consecutive years from the year of last renewal results in a forfeiture
of the permit unless the forfeiture is waived by the commission for good cause. If an administrative closure of a
fishery occurs for an entire season, the commission may not count the season toward the two-year period.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.