Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 30. Destruction of Big Game Animals and Wild Fowl
- Section 15. Surrender of Salvaged Portions, License Forfeiture.
previous: Section 12
. Possession of Horns or Antlers.
next: Section 17
AS 16.30.015. Surrender of Salvaged Portions, License Forfeiture.
A person convicted of violating AS 16.30.010
- (1) shall surrender to the department all salvaged portions of the animal or fowl;
- (2) forfeits the convicted person's hunting license;
- (3) is ineligible to hold a hunting license for
- (A) the year in which the conviction is entered and the year following the year in which the conviction is entered;
- (B) a period of five years from the date of the conviction if the person has failed to salvage from a big game animal at
least the hindquarters as far as the distal joint of the tibia-fibula (hock).
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.