Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 20. Conservation and Protection of Alaska Fish and Game
- Section 150. Stan Price State Wildlife Sanctuary.
previous: Section 110
. - 16.20.140. [Renumbered as AS 16.20.092
next: Section 160
. Mcneil River State Game Sanctuary.
AS 16.20.150. Stan Price State Wildlife Sanctuary.
- (a) The state-owned tide and submerged land and water within the following described parcels is established as a state
wildlife sanctuary to be known as the Stan Price State Wildlife Sanctuary:
Township 46 South, Range 69 East, Copper River Meridian
Section 5: W1/2, W1/2E1/2
Section 6: SE1/4SE1/4
Section 7: NE1/4NE1/4
Section 8: NW1/4, W1/2NE1/4, N1/2SW1/4.
- (b) The Stan Price State Wildlife Sanctuary is established to provide permanent protection for brown bears, other fish and
wildlife populations, and their habitats in the area so that these resources may be preserved for scientific,
aesthetic, and educational purposes.
- (c) A board may adopt regulations governing access, entry, development, construction, and each other use and activity
affecting the natural habitat and the fish and wildlife within the Stan Price State Wildlife Sanctuary.
- (d) Consistent with (b) of this section, the commissioner shall manage the Stan Price State Wildlife Sanctuary compatibly
with the United States Forest Service's management of the adjacent upland. The commissioner may enter into a
cooperative management agreement with a federal agency, a municipality, another state agency, or a private landowner to
achieve the purposes of this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.