Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 10. Fisheries and Fishing Regulations
- Section 505. Fisheries Enhancement Revolving Loan Fund.
previous: Section 500
. Declaration of Policy.
next: Section 507
. Special Account Established.
AS 16.10.505. Fisheries Enhancement Revolving Loan Fund.
- (a) There is created within the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development a revolving fund to be known
as the fisheries enhancement revolving loan fund. Except as provided in (b) and (c) of this section, the fund shall be
used to carry out the purposes of AS 16.10.500 - 16.10.560 and for no other purpose. All principal and
interest payments, and money chargeable to principal or interest that is collected through liquidation by foreclosure
or other process on loans made under AS 16.10.500
- 16.10.560, shall be paid into the fisheries
enhancement revolving loan fund.
- (b) Money in the fund may be used by the legislature to make appropriations for costs of administering AS 16.10.500
- (c) Money in the fund that the commissioner determines to be excess to that needed to carry out the purpose of AS 16.10.500
- 16.10.560 may be used to carry out the purpose of
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.