Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 5. Fish and Game Code
- Section 300. Board Meetings.
previous: Section 290
. Compensation of Board Members.
next: Section 305
. Clerical Assistance For Boards.
AS 16.05.300. Board Meetings.
- (a) Each board shall hold at least one meeting a year and as many other meetings as it considers necessary. Each board
shall select the time and place in the state for the transaction of business. Each board shall maintain its office at
the principal office of the department.
- (b) In addition, the Board of Fisheries shall hold at least one meeting or hearing a year in each of the following general
- (1) Upper Yukon - Kuskokwim - Arctic
- (2) Western Alaska (including Kodiak)
- (3) Southcentral
- (4) Prince William Sound (including Yakutat).
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.