Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 5. Fish and Game Code
- Section 20. Functions of Commissioner.
previous: Section 10
. Commissioner of Fish and Game.
next: Section 30
. Status of Commissioner. [Repealed, Sec. 40 Ch 206 SLA 1975].
AS 16.05.020. Functions of Commissioner.
The commissioner shall
- (1) supervise and control the department, and may appoint and employ division heads, enforcement agents, and the
technical, clerical, and other assistants necessary for the general administration of the department;
- (2) manage, protect, maintain, improve, and extend the fish, game and aquatic plant resources of the state in the interest
of the economy and general well-being of the state;
- (3) have necessary power to accomplish the foregoing including, but not limited to, the power to delegate authority to
subordinate officers and employees of the department.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.