Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 15. Elections
- Chapter 45. Initiative, Referendum, and Recall
- Section 390. Bases For Determining the Petition Was Improperly Filed.
previous: Section 380
. Review of Petition.
next: Section 400
. Submission of Supplementary Petition.
AS 15.45.390. Bases For Determining the Petition Was Improperly Filed.
The lieutenant governor shall notify the committee that the petition was improperly filed upon determining that
- (1) there is an insufficient number of qualified subscribers;
- (2) the subscribers were not resident in at least two-thirds of the house districts of the state; or
- (3) the petition was not filed within 90 days after the adjournment of the legislative session at which the act was
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.