Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 15. Elections
- Chapter 45. Initiative, Referendum, and Recall
- Section 270. Form of Application.
previous: Section 260
. Filing Application.
next: Section 280
. Manner of Notice.
AS 15.45.270. Form of Application.
The application must include
- (1) the act to be referred;
- (2) a statement of approval or rejection;
- (3) the printed name, the signature, the address, and a numerical identifier of not fewer than 100 qualified voters
who will serve as sponsors; each signature page must include a statement that the sponsors are qualified voters who signed the application
with the act to be referred and the statement of approval or rejection attached; and
- (4) the designation of a referendum committee consisting of three of the sponsors who subscribed to the application
and represent all sponsors and subscribers in matters relating to the referendum; the designation must include the name, mailing address, and
signature of each committee member.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.