Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 15. Elections
- Chapter 20. Special Procedures For Elections
- Section 205. Time of District Questioned Ballot Counting Review.
previous: Section 203
. Procedure For District Absentee Ballot Counting Review.
next: Section 207
. Procedure For District Questioned Ballot Review.
AS 15.20.205. Time of District Questioned Ballot Counting Review.
- (a) On the second day following the day of the election, the election supervisor or the supervisor's designee, in the
presence and with the assistance of the district questioned ballot counting board, shall review all voter certificates
of questioned ballots received by that date. The review of questioned ballots shall continue at times designated by
the election supervisor until completed.
- (b) Counting of questioned ballots which have been reviewed shall begin on the third day following the day of the election
and shall continue at times designated by the election supervisor until all questioned ballots reviewed and eligible
for counting have been counted. The counting teams shall report the count to the district questioned ballot counting
- (c) The district questioned ballot counting board may certify the questioned ballot totals as soon as the count is
completed but no later than the 15th day following the election.
- (d) Questioned ballots received after certification of the count shall be forwarded immediately to the director by the
most expeditious service.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.