Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 15. Elections
- Chapter 7. Registration of Voters
- Section 75. Voters Unaffiliated with a Political Party.
previous: Section 70
. Procedure For Registration.
next: Section 80
. Registration Officials to Serve During the 1968 Primary and General Election. [Repealed, Sec. 38 Ch 116 SLA 1972].
AS 15.07.075. Voters Unaffiliated with a Political Party.
The director shall consider a voter to be a voter registered as
- (1) "nonpartisan" and without a preference for a political party if the voter registers as nonpartisan on a voter registration form;
- (2) "undeclared" if the voter
- (A) registers as undeclared on a voter registration form;
- (B) fails to declare an affiliation with a political group or political party on a voter registration form; or
- (C) declares an affiliation with an entity other than a political party or political group on a voter registration form; or
- (3) "other" if the voter declares on a voter registration form an affiliation with a political group.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.