Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 57. Museums
- Section 230. Museum Obligations Regarding Loaned Property.
previous: Section 220
. Reclamation of Property.
next: Section 240
. Obligation of Lenders.
AS 14.57.230. Museum Obligations Regarding Loaned Property.
- (a) A museum shall keep written records regarding loaned property for at least two years from the date of acquiring title
to the property under AS 14.57.200
- (b) A museum shall keep written records on all property it acquires by loan. The records must contain the owner's name,
address, and the telephone number, the duration of the loan, and the beginning date of the loan period.
- (c) A museum is responsible for notifying a lender of the museum's change of location or elimination.
- (d) At the time the museum enters into the loan, the museum shall inform the lender of the requirements of AS 14.57.200
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.