Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 44. Interstate Education Compacts
- Section 30. Members of the Commission.
previous: Section 25
. Provisions of Services.
next: Section 35
AS 14.44.030. Members of the Commission.
- (a) The governor, with the advice and consent of the legislature, shall appoint the members for this state of the Western
Interstate Commission for Higher Education, created under the provisions of Article III of the Western Regional Higher
- (b) The qualifications and terms of office of the members of the commission of this state shall conform with the
provisions of Article IV of the Compact.
- (c) The commissioners shall serve without compensation and shall be reimbursed for actual and necessary expenses by the
Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.