Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 43. Financial Aid Programs For Postsecondary Students
- Section 255. Fund Created.
previous: Section 250
. Declaration of Purpose.
next: Section 300
. Limits and Conditions of Loans.
AS 14.43.255. Fund Created.
- (a) There is created a memorial education revolving loan fund. The fund shall be used to provide education loans to
students selected under AS 14.43.250
- 14.43.325. Repayments of a loan shall be deposited
into the memorial education revolving loan fund and shall be used to make new loans.
- (b) Each memorial education loan, the purpose of which is set out in AS 14.43.250
(b), is a separate account in the memorial education revolving loan fund created under (a) of this section.
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 42 ch 85 SLA 2001].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.