Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 40. The University of Alaska, the Community Colleges, and the Alaska Aerospace Development Corporation
- Section 990. Definitions.
previous: Section 966
. Legality of Corporation Bonds as Investments.
next: Chapter 42
. Postsecondary Education
AS 14.40.990. Definitions.
In AS 14.40.821
- (1) "board" means the board of directors of the Alaska Aerospace Development Corporation;
- (2) "corporation" means the Alaska Aerospace Development Corporation;
- (3) "landing site" means a site or facility designed, intended, or used for the landing or recovery of space vehicles,
aircraft, or balloons;
- (4) "launch site" means a site or facility designed, intended, or used for the launching of space vehicles, sounding
rockets, aircraft, or balloons;
- (5) "payload" means property or cargo, including people or animals, to be transported aboard a vehicle launched by the
- (6) "recovery" means the retrieval and recovery of space vehicles, payloads, and parts that have been launched from the
- (7) "space vehicle" means a rocket, missile, booster, or other vehicle designed, intended, or used to reach high altitude.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.