Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 40. The University of Alaska, the Community Colleges, and the Alaska Aerospace Development Corporation
- Section 821. Creation and Termination of Corporation.
previous: Section 820
. [Renumbered as AS 14.43.300
next: Section 825
. [Renumbered as AS 14.43.305
AS 14.40.821. Creation and Termination of Corporation.
- (a) The Alaska Aerospace Development Corporation is created as a public corporation of the state. The corporation is a
body corporate and politic located for administrative purposes within the Department of Commerce, Community, and
Economic Development and affiliated with the University of Alaska but with a separate and independent legal existence.
- (b) The corporation may not be terminated as long as it has bonds, notes, or other obligations outstanding. If the
corporation is terminated, it shall be terminated in a manner that permits the University of Alaska and Poker Flat
Research Range to continue their research and educational missions uninterrupted.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.