Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 40. The University of Alaska, the Community Colleges, and the Alaska Aerospace Development Corporation
- Section 691. Contributions.
previous: Section 685
. - 14.40.690l [Renumbered as AS 14.44.025
next: Section 695
. - 14.40.700l [Renumbered as AS 14.44.035
AS 14.40.691. Contributions.
- (a) The university shall contribute on behalf of each employee participating in the program an amount established by the
- (b) An employee participating in the program shall contribute to the program an amount established by the board.
- (c) The board may specify that contributions required by this section are made by a reduction in salary under 26 U.S.C.
403(b) or 26 U.S.C. 414(h)(2) (Internal Revenue Code).
- (d) The financial officer of the university shall pay the contributions authorized or required by this section to the
designated company or companies for the benefit of each participant.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.