Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 40. The University of Alaska, the Community Colleges, and the Alaska Aerospace Development Corporation
- Section 610. Disposition of Income.
previous: Section 600
next: Section 620
. Savings Clause.
AS 14.40.610. Disposition of Income.
- (a) [Repealed, Sec. 12 ch 42 SLA 1997].
- (b) All money, including tuition and fees received before or after April 10, 1962, from the operations of a community
college established, operated, and maintained under AS 14.40.560
- 14.40.640 and directly related or attributable to
nondegree programs and activities of the community college, shall be placed in the appropriate fund of the qualified
school district or political subdivision cooperating with the university in the establishment of the community college.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.