Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 30. Pupils and Educational Programs For Pupils
- Section 740. Funding For Alaska Challenge Youth Academy Program.
previous: Section 720
next: Section 750
. Alaska School Counseling Program Grant Fund. [Repealed, Sec. 12 Ch 42 SLA 1997].
AS 14.30.740. Funding For Alaska Challenge Youth Academy Program.
- (a) Each fiscal year, the department shall allocate funding for the Alaska Challenge Youth Academy program in an amount
equal to the base student allocation multiplied by seven for each residential student and the base student allocation
multiplied by 6/10 for each nonresidential student, minus the amount received by the program in federal matching grant
funds. The determination of the number of residential and nonresidential students shall be made by the department on
October 1 of the prior year.
- (b) In this section,
- (1) "base student allocation" means the amount established under AS 14.17.470;
- (2) "nonresidential student" means a student who receives services but does not reside at the program site;
- (3) "program" means the Alaska Challenge Youth Academy program;
- (4) "residential student" means a student who resides at the program site.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.