Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 30. Pupils and Educational Programs For Pupils
- Section 352. Programs For Gifted Children.
previous: Section 350
next: Section 360
AS 14.30.352. Programs For Gifted Children.
- (a) Every school district shall establish educational services for gifted children that provide for student
identification, student eligibility, student learning plans, and parental and student participation, including an
appropriate review process, consistent with regulations adopted by the department.
- (b) State reimbursement for transportation of gifted children shall be as provided for transportation of all other pupils,
except that eligibility for reimbursement is not limited to transportation between the child's residence and the
school, but shall also include transportation between a school and another location of instruction as routinely
required by the gifted education program of the district.
Article 07. HEALTH AND SAFETY EDUCATION
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.