Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 14. Local Administration of Schools
- Section 115. Cooperative Arrangement Grant Program For School Districts.
previous: Section 110
. Cooperation With Other Districts.
next: Section 120
. Inoperative District.
AS 14.14.115. Cooperative Arrangement Grant Program For School Districts.
- (a) To encourage cooperative arrangements between school districts to provide more efficient or economical administrative
or educational services, a school district may receive a one-time cooperative arrangement grant from the department of
up to $100,000.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 12 ch 42 SLA 1997].
- (c) In this section,
- (1) "administrative services" and "educational services" have the meanings given in AS 14.14.110
- (2) "district" has the meaning given in AS 14.17.990
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.