Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 12. Organization and Government of School System
- Section 160. Regional Resource Center Board Grant Program; Eligibility.
previous: Section 150
. Establishment and Purpose.
next: Section 170
AS 14.12.160. Regional Resource Center Board Grant Program; Eligibility.
- (a) The department may make grants to regional resource center boards that qualify for the grants under the criteria set
out in (b) of this section and regulations adopted by the department.
- (b) To qualify for a grant under (a) of this section, a regional resource center board shall
- (1) be organized under the provisions of AS 14.12.150
- (2) adopt bylaws for its operation;
- (3) provide the department with a plan of operation including but not limited to the following elements:
- (A) the bylaws adopted for its operation;
- (B) a list of participating districts, number of students and professional staff to be served;
- (C) a schedule of funds available from federal, state, local, and private sources;
- (D) a description of the services and programs to be offered;
- (E) a description of the method by which these services and programs will be evaluated;
- (F) other information that may be required by the department by regulation;
- (4) comply with applicable regulations adopted by the department.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.