Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 11. Construction, Rehabilitation, and Improvement of Schools and Education- Related Facilities
- Section 102. Allocation Requests.
previous: Section 100
. State Aid For Costs of School Construction Debt.
next: Section 105
. - 14.11.125. Public School Facilities Construction Advance Account. [Repealed, Sec. 15 Ch 5 SLA 1990].
AS 14.11.102. Allocation Requests.
- (a) A request for an allocation of funds under AS 14.11.100
must be submitted to the department by the school district not later than October 15 of the fiscal year before the
fiscal year for which the request is made.
- (b) The department shall evaluate projects for which retirement of school construction debt is requested. In evaluating
projects for bond reimbursement as required under this section, the department shall evaluate all of the following
factors, without establishing an absolute priority for any one factor:
- (1) emergency requirements;
- (2) priorities assigned by the district to the projects requested;
- (3) new local elementary and secondary facilities;
- (4) existing regional, community, and school facilities, and their condition; this paragraph does not include
- (5) the amount of district operating funds expended for maintenance; and
- (6) other program options for accomplishing the project's objectives.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.