Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 7. Administration of Public Schools
- Section 170. Additional Powers and Duties of Board.
previous: Section 165
next: Section 181
. Pamphlet Concerning Controlled Substances. [Repealed, Sec. 19 Ch 6 SLA 1998].
AS 14.07.170. Additional Powers and Duties of Board.
- (a) The board may
- (1) appoint unpaid advisory commissions;
- (2) require school boards or school personnel to submit to the department, in the form the board may require, the district
budget or any information or reports that are reasonably necessary to assist the department in carrying out its
- (b) The board shall review grant applications recommended under AS 14.11.013 and may approve grant applications under AS 14.11.015
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.