Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 50. Anatomical Gifts Registry
- Section 140. Notification of Cancellation.
previous: Section 130
. Registry Costs.
next: Section 150
. Monetary Donation Program.
AS 13.50.140. Notification of Cancellation.
- (a) A donor whose motor vehicle or identification document information is on a registry shall notify a procurement
organization or the department of the destruction or mutilation of the motor vehicle or identification document or
revocation of the gift under AS 13.52.170
in order to remove the donor's name from a registry. If the procurement organization that is notified does not
maintain a registry, the organization shall notify all procurement organizations that do maintain a registry.
- (b) The failure of a donor to make the notification under (a) of this section does not affect the revocation of a gift
under AS 13.52.170
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.