Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 50. Anatomical Gifts Registry
- Section 100. Transfer of Information.
previous: Section 90
. Short Title. [Repealed, Sec. 15 Ch 83 SLA 2004. For Current Law, See AS 13.52
next: Section 110
. Use of Transferred Information.
AS 13.50.100. Transfer of Information.
- (a) Except for information on a motor vehicle or identification document issued to a donor who declines to participate in
a registry, when a person who applies for a motor vehicle or identification document makes a gift with the application,
the department shall electronically transfer all information that appears on the front of the motor vehicle or
identification document and any changes that are subsequently received by the department from the donor to a
procurement organization that intends to establish a donor registry under AS 13.50.110.
- (b) A donor to whom a motor vehicle or identification document is issued is not required to participate in a registry, and
the department may not transfer information under (a) of this section from a donor who declines to participate in a
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.