Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 41. Uniform Disposition of Community Property Rights at Death
- Section 5. Application.
previous: Chapter 41
. Uniform Disposition of Community Property Rights at Death
next: Section 10
. Rebuttable Presumptions.
AS 13.41.005. Application.
Except as provided by AS 13.06.068
, this chapter applies to the disposition at death of the following property acquired by a married person:
- (1) all personal property, wherever situated,
- (A) that was acquired as or became, and remained, community property under the laws of another jurisdiction; or
- (B) all or the proportionate part of which was acquired with the rents, issues, or income of, or the proceeds from, or in
exchange for, that community property; or
- (C) traceable to that community property;
- (2) all or the proportionate part of any real property situated in this state that was acquired with the rents, issues, or
income of, the proceeds from, or in exchange for, property acquired as or that became, and remained, community property
under the laws of another jurisdiction, or property traceable to that community property.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.